Messitschbrett
April 19, 2024, 07:35:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Flirttip:

Im Alkoholspiegel sieht ALLES besser aus, als es ist.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giana Sister Construction Kit  (Read 2364 times)
rufus
absoluter Beginner

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2017, 09:42:57 PM »

​Hi! Sorry but I only speak english.. Cheesy
I have one problem with my "giana sister construction kit".I have got the dream to create my giana sister game.
I have a Vice Emulator for the C64,I can't save my new stages because the disk of my game "giana sister construction kit" is almost full,and I have to delete some of example stages, but I don't know how. How I Do to delete some of example stages on the disk ? can you help me? Smiley
selmiak
gesperrter
Global Moderator

rock on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:11:08 PM »

Sadly you cannot save the Levels you create in the Giana Sister Construction Kit by Sandy & Professor Knibble to disc. This is very bad. But you could try to just save the state of the C64 in the emulator and send this savestate for the Giana Sister Construction Kit around. I hope there is only one final version of the Giana Sister Construction Kit around so that it works. If you get it to work this way send some levels my way please 

My bum pain from fall too much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: squirrel (per PM)

Ich bin gebildet bzw habe Madagascar 1 und 2!!!(der 2te war absolut scheiße) gesehen!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: