Messitschbrett
March 29, 2024, 03:31:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Das ist doch pipifax!" sagte der Angestellte, als er merkte, dass jemand auf den Telekommunikationsapparat gestrullert hatte.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy  (Read 1784 times)
John_Sinclair
I-net Junkie

All your base... und so weiter

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »

Chinese Democracy is the upcoming sixth studio album by the American rock band Guns N' Roses, to be released worldwide on November 23, 2008 and in the United Kingdom on November 24, 2008

Quelle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unglaublich. Als nächstes wird Duke Nukem Forever fertiggestellt und rausgebracht, oder wie?  laugh Tongue brlllbrbrklbrllbr

Ach ja:
Drinks giant Dr Pepper is to honour its pledge to give away a can of the soft drink to every person in America if Guns N'Roses released an album in 2008.

When the company made the offer to the nation's 300 million Americans, it seemed highly unlikely that the record would see the light of day. Fans of the band have waited 17 years for new material, leading one publication to dub it "the most expensive album never made".

However, this week the group's record label announced that the album, Chinese Democracy, will be released on November 23.

"We never thought this day would come. But now that it's here, all we can say is: the Dr Pepper's on us," said the drinks firm's vice-president of marketing, Tony Jacobs.

Only two people in the country will be denied a free can - ex-band members Slash and Buckethead. Dr Pepper said it was showing "solidarity" with frontman Axl Rose. However, Rose asid in a statement: "As some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr Pepper with him."

The only catch is that fans must log on to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website on November 23 and register for a coupon entitling them to a 20-ounce can. The voucher will be available for only 24 hours and will expire on February 28.

Guns N'Roses have sold 90 million albums worldwide and their hits include include Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City and Sweet Child O' Mine.

Chinese Democracy is their first album since 1991's Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II. It will be available from just one outlet, Best Buy, and is believed to be the first of a trilogy.

brlllbrbrklbrllbr

Bill: "Ich glaube irgendwo haben unsere Erzfeinde aus der Hölle ein Süppchen für uns angerichtet.
John: "Bill, ich glaube das ist schon eine richtige Suppe."
Bill: "Na, dann laß uns mal die großen Löffel einpacken!"
selmiak
gesperrter
Global Moderator

rock on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »

Nun wird Axl Rose von seinem Zivi auf die Bühne gefahren und rockt wieder... omfg! Die Band ist doch eh bis auf Axl nicht mehr die selbe...

Und einfach mal so, The offspring wollten das Album 'splinter' zuerst Chinese Democrazy' (oder doch hinten mit 'c'?) nennen, haben es dann aber doch nicht getan, war dann doch nur ein Seitenhieb auf GnR...

My bum pain from fall too much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: squirrel (per PM)

Ich bin gebildet bzw habe Madagascar 1 und 2!!!(der 2te war absolut scheiße) gesehen!!!
John_Sinclair
I-net Junkie

All your base... und so weiter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »

"Chinese Democrazy (You Snooze, You Lose)" war nur ein Aprilscherz. Wink

Bill: "Ich glaube irgendwo haben unsere Erzfeinde aus der Hölle ein Süppchen für uns angerichtet.
John: "Bill, ich glaube das ist schon eine richtige Suppe."
Bill: "Na, dann laß uns mal die großen Löffel einpacken!"
selmiak
gesperrter
Global Moderator

rock on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 05:29:32 PM »

Gesundheit!

My bum pain from fall too much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: squirrel (per PM)

Ich bin gebildet bzw habe Madagascar 1 und 2!!!(der 2te war absolut scheiße) gesehen!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: