Messitschbrett
March 28, 2024, 09:46:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: In China ist heute ein Sack Reis umgefallen!

Auf diese geschickte Provokation der Kapitalisten hin ließ die Regierung den Sack erschießen!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $200 Bucks It Is...  (Read 2179 times)
kaysarkzil
« on: November 26, 2006, 08:56:15 AM »

$200 Bucks It Is...
A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

" Hi, is Tony home?"

" No, he went to the store."

"Well, you mind if I wait?"

" No, come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together."

Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over. "

Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

/*edit by selmiak: Link(s)removed .... aber der versaute witz bleibt drin  laugh

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 10:35:47 PM by selmiak » Logged
selmiak
gesperrter
Global Moderator

rock on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 10:01:44 AM »

hi there, whats up? this joke is quite old, and the link links me to wikipedia...

My bum pain from fall too much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: squirrel (per PM)

Ich bin gebildet bzw habe Madagascar 1 und 2!!!(der 2te war absolut scheiße) gesehen!!!
Muteki Chojin
Look at me, I'm a
Schmutzfink

IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZER!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »

Lock & b7  laugh laugh laugh Wink

"So we have to fight ancient gods in an alternate dimension for all eternity?! Holy shit, christmas came early this year!"
selmiak
gesperrter
Global Moderator

rock on!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 11:34:17 AM »

na dann schließ halt ab..., mir doch worscht, jemand der ne email @cheappills hat, will bestiommt nur gestrecktes XTC verticken...

My bum pain from fall too much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: squirrel (per PM)

Ich bin gebildet bzw habe Madagascar 1 und 2!!!(der 2te war absolut scheiße) gesehen!!!
Lagoona
*fapfapfap*
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 04:41:32 PM »

lol... @cheappills.

Das wär ne gute domain, um nen Spam-account zu machen. (Ich meine ne E-mail-Adresse, die man im Internet für jeden Scheiss angibt, nicht um selber Spam zu verschicken.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: